African Dreamers Pottery waves trading as African Dreamers (Pty) Ltd is an Interior Decorating Company for quality cautious clients that seek assistance in their decorating choices for their residential, commercial and hospitality properties. The management has 6 years’ experience in the field of Interior decorating, the founder and Director Mr Donald Mula studied Entrepreneurial Development, Financial costing and Business management at the University of Johannesburg he then worked for SDLZ Interiors where his core responsibilities amongst others was to manage the manufacturing of curtains and blinds.
The basic function of the company is to manufacture and supply curtains, blinds, wallpaper, laminated (wooden) floors, furniture (for schools, offices and residential spaces), rods and accessories for both blinds and curtains and restoration of couches, upholstery chairs and headboards. The company has been operating for 4 years and it is 100% black owned, African Dreamers has since redefined the Interior decorating industry with its distinctive custom made products, and innovated curtains designs accompanied by the excellent service of installation and maintenance
Our mission is to develop Interior decorating experiences that are distinctive, compelling and of superb quality and individuality. The total experience will be provided in a way to inform, inspire and assist people through the process of transforming their homes, offices and hospitality environment to become a unique and personalized expression of themselves to add to their enjoyment of that interior decorated space.
Delivering innovated decorating designs to the smallest detail.
We are able to deliver to any size project, while providing you with a unique service offering and products tailored to your needs and requirements. We offer full turnkey decorating solutions, from the conception through the installation phase and to final handover of your new space.
- Venetian blinds- both wooden and Aluminium (25mm and 50mm).
- Roman and roller blinds.
- Vertical blinds.
- Furniture for Offices, Schools, households and hospitality spaces.
- Laminated (wooden) floors and carpets.
- Rods, curtain rails, holdbacks, tie backs and other accessories for both blinds and curtains.
- Zebra/ vision blinds.
- Scatter cushions
- Installation of all our products.
- Washing and alterations of curtains.
- Cleaning and repairs of blinds.
- Restoration of headboards, upholstery chairs and couches (upholstery).
- Clear identification of client’s needs and objectives.
- Space analysis.
- Identification of corporate identity (colours) of corporate identity to incorporate into decorating.
- Presentation consisting of personalised decorating proposal and designs for curtains and blinds. Quotation for the project.
- Purchasing of fabric and other raw materials.
- Sewing of curtains and other relevant products for that project.
- Sourcing of blinds, wallpaper, accessories and laminated floors.
- Installation of all the products.
- Each phase is monitored closely and the clients is kept informed and up to date.
Handing over of the newly decorated breath taking space
Fill In Our Form
For More Information :
Dr. Donald Mula
Cell : 076 532 2379/ 071 555 1971
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : Pennyville Newcanada Road (SBDC)
Facebook page : African Dreamers Interiors